So my parents adore going to auctions, sometimes towards the end of the auction they will just throw a bunch of stuff in a box and sell it and half the time they don’t even know what they are buying, but they go ahead and bid anyway. That’s good news for me cause must of the time I can steal what is in there and have fun. One late night a random conversation turned up that my dad had got a big ole bag of old corks and didn't know what he was gonna do with them. So naturally I gladly took them off his hands and made this cork board with them. It was one of the easiest things; all I did was hot glue them on to a wood board that I had stained. I love it!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Cork-a-fied
So my parents adore going to auctions, sometimes towards the end of the auction they will just throw a bunch of stuff in a box and sell it and half the time they don’t even know what they are buying, but they go ahead and bid anyway. That’s good news for me cause must of the time I can steal what is in there and have fun. One late night a random conversation turned up that my dad had got a big ole bag of old corks and didn't know what he was gonna do with them. So naturally I gladly took them off his hands and made this cork board with them. It was one of the easiest things; all I did was hot glue them on to a wood board that I had stained. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who would of thought how a bag of corks would make such a lovely display? You have the touch Jess!!! What a sweetie you are. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete