Sunday, February 7, 2010
OH ME OH MY
Where does time go??? Well its been a rough couple months with adjusting to my new work sechedule that was constantly changing, but Jer is finally on days and everything seems to be working itself out. I havent done anything to the house lately and no project and sadly my new years resolution of learning to sew has taken a back seat!! I guess this is what getting old is all about!! I was so sad the other day because I went and got a bottle of champagne for a special night with Jer and I didnt even get carded!! It hurt my heart a bit! Other than that I am moving my craft room out of the baby room and to the basement in hopes that soon it will not be the baby room because its the smallest bedroom but because a real baby would sleep in there! Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You still look young to me!
ReplyDeleteI will take my jinx off of you two. Member I said you could not have a baby until you moved closer to Allegany. I guess we will just have to visit you guys more often than once a year.
ReplyDeleteI don't care where you live Jess and Jeremy...just make us Grandparents. It will happen....I have faith in the both of you.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, MOM