Hello hello again! Not working has left me time again to actually sit down at a computer, usually if I cant get it on my phone I don't really bother, but I know that many of the fam are not on facebook and are therefore left out on the Olive updates! (Even though I am not the greatest facebooker either!!) So with that being said we are hopefully, all fingers and toes crossed, days away from finally having Olive! Jeremys guess is Monday the 17th and mine is Thursday the 20th! It has honestly been a very long 40 weeks! This last one seeming to take the longest! Everyone says "oh just enjoy this time cause once she comes you will never sleep again!" Well maybe that is true but I don't sleep now! With this big ole belly I can't get or stay comfortable to save my life! But it has been such an amazing thing to be pregnant and after the first 4 months where I was sick out of my mind it has been the most fun thing I think I have ever done!So my bags are packed, her room is ready, the dogs are ready (I think!) just waiting for her to come on out! As many of you know I am planing to do this 100% naturally. We are having her in the hospital, but most of the laboring and such will be done at home to avoid the time restraints of the hospital. I have a great midwife who has been super helpful through this all and honestly can't wait to see how Jeremy responds to all of this! I almost wish I could video tape his reactions to everything because I think its going to be very funny!! I am also very grateful to be able to be a stay at home mom, although it will be quite different from what I am used to staying at home has always been what I wanted to do and luckily because of my hardworking husband I can! And so I of course will update with pictures as soon as this little girl comes our way!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Long time coming!
Hello hello again! Not working has left me time again to actually sit down at a computer, usually if I cant get it on my phone I don't really bother, but I know that many of the fam are not on facebook and are therefore left out on the Olive updates! (Even though I am not the greatest facebooker either!!) So with that being said we are hopefully, all fingers and toes crossed, days away from finally having Olive! Jeremys guess is Monday the 17th and mine is Thursday the 20th! It has honestly been a very long 40 weeks! This last one seeming to take the longest! Everyone says "oh just enjoy this time cause once she comes you will never sleep again!" Well maybe that is true but I don't sleep now! With this big ole belly I can't get or stay comfortable to save my life! But it has been such an amazing thing to be pregnant and after the first 4 months where I was sick out of my mind it has been the most fun thing I think I have ever done!So my bags are packed, her room is ready, the dogs are ready (I think!) just waiting for her to come on out! As many of you know I am planing to do this 100% naturally. We are having her in the hospital, but most of the laboring and such will be done at home to avoid the time restraints of the hospital. I have a great midwife who has been super helpful through this all and honestly can't wait to see how Jeremy responds to all of this! I almost wish I could video tape his reactions to everything because I think its going to be very funny!! I am also very grateful to be able to be a stay at home mom, although it will be quite different from what I am used to staying at home has always been what I wanted to do and luckily because of my hardworking husband I can! And so I of course will update with pictures as soon as this little girl comes our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look beautiful Mommy-to-be. Just a few more days to go, we hope. Love you, Jeremy and Olive.
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa