Monday, March 14, 2011

Into this endless race for property and privilege to be won, we must run, we must run, we must run...Woohoo, so Jeremy and I sold our house and bought a new one all in the span of about 30 hours!! And just as exciting if not more Ollie has been sleeping through the night!!!


(our new house above)

We had been looking for houses for awhile now and found ont that we fell in love with. Its not in the country with some land like we had wanted but it does have a pretty big lawn and the best part it has a 22 acre park right on the other side of our fence. We are so excited and only have to tie up the loose ends of buying/selling, but should be all moved in at the end of April. Our realtor was really amazing through everything and really fought hard for us to get the most out of our house and the best deal on the one we bought.Man oh man I feel so grown up! We finally have a grown up house with plenty of room for people to come visit and more than enough room for all of our 100 dogs (4 dogs = 100, or at least it feels like it) and of course more babies to come someday. We even talked about getting a couple chickens, since we didn't get the land we had wanted to have our little farm we figured we still have enough room for a couple chickens...

...So Ollie has been sleeping through the night which to say the very least is freaking awesome! It's been about 5 days in a row that she's done it. She's only 7 weeks so I'm sure that we will still have some...a lot of sleepless nights ahead but I'm enjoying what I can get! We went to visit Grandpa and Grandma Fey this weekend and she had a great time and even gave them a bunch of smiles. She's just now starting to realize that she can make noises outside of screaming bloody murder. So we are sarting to get little squeaks and coos out of her. I had a really bad day the other day and was away from her for a couple hours when I finally got home Jeremy brought her to me and she busted out a big ole smile as soon as she saw me, it made my entire day better and all the bad things go out the window. Babies are the best medicine, well a happy baby that is...



Jeremy and I are doing a Warrior Dash in july with a group of friends. I am pretty excited. Its a 3 mile run where you crawl in the mud, climb walls, and jump over fire. Me and Jeremy will get to relive some of our Army days, plus the friends that we are doing it with are just funny so it's gonna be a really good time...



Motivation is a strange thing. It can come in all these different forms, but every since Olive was born there has been a flood of motivation in the Giardini house!! To get in better shape, eat better, save money, clean the house, buy a new house, be smarter. I feel so full of all this energy it's great! But sadly I understand that this comes along with the excimenet/hormones of having a baby and will soon all be a distant memory, but i'm milking it for all its worth until I collapse!!!



And there is my weekly update and a whole lot of pictures!! Love you all!!!



1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GIARDINIS!!! We are so happy for the 3 of you. Everything seems to be coming up roses! Olive will love her new home and the park next door. This is the perfect home for the 3 of you and more to come.

    It was a fun weekend...sorry we put Jeremy to work, but we are enjoying his talents.

    You both are doing a wonderful job with Olive and we are so impressed when we watch the two of you with her. We are so very proud.

    Love you all,
    Grandma and Grandpa Fey

    ReplyDelete