
Olive is already 5 weeks old. How time can move both fast and slow amazes me (a little Bright Eyes lyrics) But truthfully I cant believe how fast time is moving and how fast she is growing up and changing. I am just so happy that I get to be around for all these moments with her!! She had a pretty big week. Things finally started to get a little more routine. We even started to introduce her to her crib, which has got mixed reviews. She does good during the day sleeping in her crib but some how she knows its night time and won't have anything to do with that crib at all. She will scream like a crazy person, but as soon as you pick her up and sit on the couch or the rocker shes as clam as a clam...

The most exciting thing that happened this week was that she started smiling for real and not just the reflex smiles we had grown used to...

Daddy had bought her a stuffed Eeyore that she adores. I was playing with her the other day and she just started busting out the biggest smiles...



It was the greatest feeling to see her smile. To see her happy...


Now I can't wait for a laugh to go along with the smile...


We also took a bath in the big bathtub with the jets this week. Olive really enjoyed it. She didn't want to get out and was very upset with me when we finally did...

The weather was so nice this week that we busted out the stroller and went for a jog. That put her right to sleep. I am running a 5k in April and decided to push the jogging stroller during the race. Im looking forward to it...

Last but not least Olive finally got to meet all the dogs. So far they have pretty much ignored her, I think because we would not let them really near her...

But they seemed to really enjoy finally getting to get all their kisses in, and it didn't seem to bother Ollie any...

Brocklee has seemed to warm up to her and is always right next to us when he gets the chance...

Well that was the big week here at the Giardini's house.
What a way to start my morning reading your blog and seeing Olive. What a wonderful week the Giardini's had. I am on pins and needles waiting for next week's writings and pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Grandma Fey