I fear I am a little late on my so called weekly update, but the world is awake, the trees and grass are breathing air and coming back from the dead so we are spending more and more time outside soaking up the much needed vitamin D and farther away from anything requiring a plug!! But now it is almost midnight and I'm still awake, hard to sleep without the man of the house in the house. Strangely enough I am watching Gone With the Wind. I remember watching this movie back in high school thinking there was no way I could enjoy such an old and looooong movie, but I did then and I do still. And I am still not a fan of Miss Scarlett O'Hara, not at all. I did however, decide that it is necessary that before I die I put on one of those big cannon dresses and run down a huge staircase. Anyways the weather has been so wonderful that we couldn't help but to get dirty and dusty and plant growing things. Unfortunately because we are moving in the somewhat distant future we had to come up with a portable way to plant our garden and other springy things...
I guess we will miss our house and yard. The 1st place we called home together. But I sure am eager to get to our new house with a much much bigger yard and neighbors that are bit farther away... Olive is still growing (many many pictures to follow) She is getting much more vocal and you can see her trying so hard to make noises. I cant wait till she finds her laugh. She had a doctors appointment where she got her 1st round of shots. Poor poor child, but I almost think it was harder on us then her. I, just like every other parent felt so bad for her. Jer felt so bad he broke out in hives when it happened. They went away about an hour later. Everyday is something new with her and its amazing to watch someone figure themselves out a little more each day. Shes pretty sure that her hands are hers but not quite sure about those feet yet. She loves it when we talk like a duck and play Elvis, but lord almighty does she hate to get lotion put on her I don't know if its the smell or just the feeling of it on her skin but it is her very least favorite thing to do by far. Next weekend we are heading down to Lincoln for her to meet my moms side of the family. Great Grandpa Joe is pretty excited. Then in two months (which seems like an awfully long time away) we are heading up to New York for two weeks for some good ole Giardini time!!
Well that's all for now, I shall talk/ramble more later!! Love you all!!

Beautiful job on the flowers and garden. So nice. Now come do mine...LOL
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures of Olive...can never get enough. Can't wait to see you 3 this weekend.
Love you, Grandma