I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is mid November!! Seriously time seems to go by so quickly these days! It feels like I was just posting pictures for the to far away family, but that was two months ago!! Things here have been good and busy. After 6 months in the new house I can say for the most part we are all settled and moved in. Moving is by far the least fun thing to do so hopefully we won't be doing it again for a long while. I'm officially showing my age because I now drive a minivan!! But I am embracing it and actually its pretty darn nice and makes traveling so much easier, but it is a little funny that its just her chilling in the back!!
Olive reached a big milestone last month, she started walking. Although its not all that pretty at times it gets her around!! We started going to a play class where she gets to play around with other tykes her age and I think she enjoys showing off a bit!! Shes also is getting a mouthful of teeth. We are up to six now and shes figured out what they do so she makes sure to bite all her food with her little teeth like a rabbit. Its pretty scary to think that she is going to be one in just three short months!!! But in the meantime we have Grumps and Grams coming for Thanksgiving and of course our 1st Xmas!!
Olive is tugging on my hair as I type this and enticing me to go play with her. Sorry for the delayed posting. Ill do my best to do better for the family far and away!! Love you all!!
Olive is such a little doll. We love to hear her jabber away...We just wish we knew what she was saying. We cannot wait to see you three on Thanksgiving, and for Olive's first Christmas. It really shows what a happy little girl she is and I know you both are having so much fun watching her grow.
ReplyDeleteOur Love,
Grams and Grumps