See Mamasita, this was my yummy mushroom dinner I was telling you about!!!
So I have decided to try and not eat meat anymore. I don't really have any reason, which seems a bit odd, but I guess somewhere in me I have associated being a vegetarian with being healthy and you cant turn down being healthy, but as Jer told me that I would more than likely be the vegetarian that just ate more junk food therefore not being any more healthy but I'm giving it a try out. Who knows how long that would last...
Jer and I got a treadmill for Xmas (Its not to early to get xmas presents if the xmas trees and decorations are in the stores!!!) But we put that together tonight, and when I say "we" really I just held a couple things while he did most of it. He such a manly man! Anyway we got it all put together and Jer was trying it out and I'm not really sure why but Buffalo was freaked out about the fact that Jer was running but not going anywhere and he went nuts and was howling and barking at him like a crazy person. And of course that got Hippo and Joe going. It was something else. The only smart dog we have is Brocklee who was like me and could not figure out what the heck was going on!!!
Oh my, does that look delicious!!! You never stop amazing me Jess. Love, Mom!
ReplyDeleteHey you need to read Skinny B*tch. I don't remember who the Author is, but it will definitely help you stop eating meat.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Theresa
Looks good...can I come for dinner? I always knew there was a 'Martha Stewart' in you. Love, Aunt Linda
ReplyDeleteHope it tasted as good as it looks
ReplyDeleteMom G